Support request to the BNP Paribas Swiss Foundation
Created in 2002, the BNP Paribas Swiss Foundation has assigned itself the task of promoting dialogue between the bank and its surrounding environment in Switzerland, on issues that are as much cultural, as they are social and environmental.
The BNP Paribas Swiss Foundation is committed to:
- Promote projects in favour of education, equal opportunities and social inclusion,
- Encourage young artists and cultural mediation projects,
- Support research and awareness-raising on climate change and biodiversity.
Beyond financial support, the Foundation engages with the organisations it supports as a real partner and accompanies their projects over time (initially two or three years).
If you wish to submit a support request to the BNP Paribas Swiss Foundation, we invite you to review the terms of the application form:
- This site is intended to optimize the selection process by guiding you in the description of your project throughout several preformatted or open questions.
- You may save your project and work on it again at your convenience before submitting it;
- Re-read your project carefully before submitting it. Keep in mind that once your project is submitted, the selection process begins;
- The form is divided into two sections:
- The purpose of the first part is to determine if your project could potentially be supported by the Foundation.
- In a second phase, the second part will be made available to you in order to go further into your project presentation.
All support requests submitted will be treated directly by the BNP Paribas Swiss Foundation and an answer will given back to you within a reasonable period of time.
Submit a new application